its about life in a moment.. its about a moment in life. there's a difference, you know. can you see it?

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

heart throbbing moments

so yes, i know i'm at work. i should be working, but i just have to do this real quick b/c i am listening to the Narnia album while i'm working and it just makes my heart LEAP within me! this music, it just pulls at my heart, something in it grips me, draws me out and gets me sooooo excited. i just want to get up and dance! but that is very inappropriate at work (doesn't stop me from tapping my foot though!) anyway, i just love music, i love when music reminds of why i came here, why i went down this path - b/c i feel the passion building within me. i think it also has something to do with the fact that we're seeing the narnia movie on thursday and the movie and music combo really gets me pumped. i think down the road i need to be working with music in movies... i dont know how i can get prepared for that, but it does consistently seem to burn a fire within me!! okay. that is enough. back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home