its about life in a moment.. its about a moment in life. there's a difference, you know. can you see it?

Saturday, November 19, 2005

it's cold. saturday. and i'm bored out of my mind...

well... i didnt plan my time very well today... i went to something at my church this morning and that was grand. and then i drove and had lunch at panera and that was pretty tasty. and then i decided that i would just come and hang out at jjs until keelie got off work.... and i thought, hey.. i dont have internet at home.. surely i will have plenty i'll want to do while she's working to keep busy, but no... it seems like there should be many better things for me to be doing with my time right now, and it's cold, so i'm not thrilled just be sitting here. however, i guess i can try to make the most out of the situation (or just leave and come back in an hour and a half..)

so i just hit my 6th month mark at work this past week. how cool is that? i must admit that i myself was hesitant as to whether i would make it this far. it's still about the same. i'm not in love with my job, but i work with some pretty great people. it's weird to go from college to work in that now my co-workers are my family in a sense, being that they're the people i am with 5 of 7 days a week. it's a weird concept to spend so much time with people and not know them very well.. anyway.. i think i'm going to look at houses online. OOOOH. that's what i was going to do! look at my finances!! duh! how great! now all is better!!

He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. ~Micah 6:8

for the praise of His glory,
melissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home