its about life in a moment.. its about a moment in life. there's a difference, you know. can you see it?

Thursday, March 13, 2008

blogs from boredom = boringness to the extreme

so here it is.. thursday night. Lost is supposed to be on right now and it appears its not because of basketball games. which makes me incredibly sad. it was going to be such a great night. so instead here i sit. i am hoping that by chance lost will come on late after the games, we'll see. it's been a pretty long week. i'm beginning to think that there's a connection between my crazy weird dreams and a lack of interaction with people. i've been relatively productive at work this week (while i'm not daydreaming about the most random things). but it is kinda bleh to get up at 5:30, say hello to my computer. go into work, sit in my cube for 9 hours straight, come home, and sit in my apartment for another several hours, go to bed, and do it again. i guess being home [as opposed to being out of town at a bank] isnt all its cracked up to be. and since i wished 3 more weeks of this upon myself...lovely. for whatever reason i've decided the fake-bake concept would be good entertainment. it is free after all. i went over today. i only made it 14 minutes before i felt like my skin was on fire so i wimped out. i'll try again tomorrow, work my way up, do some fake sun damage to my skin. but hey, it's free and now perhaps i wont be ridiculously pale. not that anyone will ever see that as most of the time i have so many layers of winter clothes on. speaking of winter. i think spring might actually be here. its been in the 70s all week. i freakin love it. i turned my heat/air off and open the occasional window. that's a highlight.
by far the best part of today was when i was talkin to mom on the way home from work today. we've got a family reunion in august in colorado, which in and of itself was super exciting to me. i cannot wait. it will be awesome. but then my mom suggested that our family stay out a few extra days, stay in breckenridge, go rafting... GO RAFTING??? what?! i never EVER EVER EVER ever EVER! thought i'd hear my parents recommend some outdoor activity like that. needless to stay that had me grinning for a good many minutes. and then i talked to my friend in florida about possibly going on a cruise to the bahamas over memorial day weekend (which would be CRAZY but awesome, especially if more of our friends wanted to go!!). and there you go. that's been the light and fluffy version of my week.

i think that basketball game is almost over, so i'm gonna go see if maybe lost is going to come on. if not, i think i'll just put in friends and go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home