its about life in a moment.. its about a moment in life. there's a difference, you know. can you see it?

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

poor reminders..

ok so as if i needed reminding again... today was yet another reminder of many things: my expectations are ridiculously high, i am too hard on myself, i dont just lose confidence when i dont know what i'm doing - my confidence completely disappears, i am an emotional girl, it pains me to live in this world, music is my drug of choice through which i escape from everything. i get frustrated when i feel like i just want it to be friday night. i feel like i'm wasting so many days. that's all..

1 Comments:

Blogger burnshead said...

i'd say you're too hard on yourself, but oh wait, you already said that.....

9:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home