its about life in a moment.. its about a moment in life. there's a difference, you know. can you see it?

Friday, April 29, 2005

Moments of Denial..

So every thursday nite i have trouble convincing myself to go to bed, even though i have to get up and go to my internship early in the morning. Tonite though i think i'm having trouble going to bed because i'm thinking a lot about the next few months, kind of in denial about the whole college being over thing. i officially have four classes left to go to - hiking on saturday (which may not happen because of the rain) and then 3 classes on Tuesday. blah.. you know, journaling tonite can lead to nothing good. really, does anything good come about after midnite? i dont think so.. in fact, the only good that will come about in this journal is finding some solid scripture to stand on, so lemme do that...

"In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and He answered by setting me free." ~Psalm 118:5

man, I'd like to get back into a lifestyle of constantly searching and studying the scriptures..

for the praise of His glory,
Melissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home