its about life in a moment.. its about a moment in life. there's a difference, you know. can you see it?

Friday, July 18, 2008

stream of conscience so I can sleep.

I do love reading. it is very late right now, and I should be asleep but I decided to stay up an extra hour to do a load of laundry. it was a time I greatly appreciated. i've always seemed to enjoy laundromats-not that I was necessarily at one tonight but I love them because they force you to slow down rather than allow you to multitask. tonight I decided to read while waiting on my laundry. an interesting book called Fall On Your Knees-i didn't really have any expectations since I picked the book up from kroger but its pretty good so far. anyway, I like reading because it inspires me to want to be more eloquent when I speak. suddenly every thought I have turns into how it might be said if it were a line from a book. I appreciate this evening for a feeling close to normalcy. today at work started off fairly rough. I went in too early and had too much time for my thoughts to stir about my dislike for this time in my life. this week is worse than last. I really want to go home. I can't fathom another week of this-six weeks is unreal. I can't imagine what I will do when they finally tell me I can leave dallas and don't have to come back. i'll probably cry. I always seem to cry when I leave places-perhaps this is one of those self-fulfilling prophecies. okay. I feel like my stream of conscience is complete and that I can go to sleep now. I look forward to exercise in the morning even if it is just a little and even though my body needs more rest than it is going to receive. surely it will have to be enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home