its about life in a moment.. its about a moment in life. there's a difference, you know. can you see it?

Thursday, July 10, 2008

just one reason I listen to christian music!

okay i'm just laughing because tuesday I was driving home from the mall in the rental car, tryin to find something good on the radio and I come across this catchy beat starting up so I keep the scan there to listen. and its a darn catchy beat...its like the theme of High School Musical-it really gets stuck in your head even if you only hear it once. and so-here I am-and I can't stop singing 'i kissed a girl and I liked it, hope my boyfriend don't mind it!' and there is my example of why I listen to christian music-much greater likelihood of being able to sing along w/ a clean conscience! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home